Small Footprint Embedded Dual-Stack IPv4/IPv6 Library
InterNiche has used its years of experience providing networking source code modules and applied the same high level of expertise to create the embDUAL libraries for "C" applications. embDUAL is an IPv4+IPv6 implementation, ported to the FreeRTOS™ operating system and supports simultaneous operation of IPv4 and IPv6-based applications. and passes the Phase-II TAHI protocol conformance suites, so you can be confident that your product will interoperate on your customer's network.
- BSD Sockets
- Fragmentation and re-assembly
- Loop back interface (
- Support for Auto-IP (IPv4) Address Assignment
- Support for IPv6 Auto-Configuration (RFC4862)
- DHCP Client (IPv4)
- DNS Client
- NicheTool (which may be largely disabled if desired)
- Versatile buffer management scheme
- Programming Examples
- Simultaneous IPv4 + IPv6 Operation
- Ability to disable either IPv4 or IPv6
- DEBUG and NON-DEBUG versions of libraries
More about embDual ...